So what is Mutli-Channel Marketing? In the old days, this would include flyers, Newspaper Ads, mailings and other forms of traditional marketing. But today, Multi-Channel Marketing uses the Internet to reach your customers with Social Media (Facebook & Twitter), attractive visual Email campaigns, Web sites, video and Text Messaging that can include both Web Pages designed to fit the smaller screens of Mobile phones and video from YouTube or your own videos stored on participating server services.
So why use Multi-Channel Marketing?
- Portable devices provide easy access to the Internet from anywhere
- Popularity of Social Networking such as Facebook and Twitter continues to grow
- Higher Bandwidth on wired and wireless connections making Video mainstream
- Technologies such as Text Messaging that delivers instant messaging to subscribers
- Customer referrals from easier sharing of information across all channels